Thai UHC Journey Workshop
It is our pleasure to invite you to the online workshop program co-organized by Thai UHC Alliance Partners in order to share the experiences of Thai Universal Health Coverage under the topic “UHC JOURNEY: How Thailand Achieved Good Health at Low Cost? (Thai UHC Journey)”.
This workshop aims at building capacity of the countries with high political commitment to achieve Universal Health Coverage (UHC) and to share Thailand’s experience to the real implementations based on their context.
Co-Organizers: Thai UHC Alliance Partners
• Ministry of Public Health (MoPH), Thailand
• National Health Security Office (NHSO), Thailand
• Thai Health Promotion Foundation (ThaiHealth)
• National Health Commission Office (NHCO), Thailand
• International Health Policy Program (IHPP) in cooperation with WHO Country Cooperation Strategy on Global Health Development (WHO: CCS GHD) and Thailand Japan Partnership Project for Global Health and Universal Health Coverage (GLO UHC)
Interested candidates, please submit the application : Click Here
Application is opened until 31 July 2021.
For more info, please visit Here
Thai UHC Alliance Partners